I love these brownie cookies they are so easy and no problem to take them on the go, just drop em in a baggie for lunch.
By CHEF 420
1/3 cup marijuana butter (softned)
1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1 Tablespoon water
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour or cannaflour
1/3 cup baking cocoa
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl, cream marijuana butter, sugar, water and vanilla. Beat in eggs.
- Combine in another bowl flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and beat just until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 7-9 minutes; do not overbake.
- Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.